Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wildwood Dancing






Wildwood Dancing
dfhjdh
by Juliet Marillier
Historical Fiction / Fantasy / Romance
*****
hh
"I've heard it said that girls can't keep secrets..."
sdgfnh
drfhj
fghndfgnjsrfh
fdsnj
yfthetj
Teaser
adfgad
Five adventurous sisters...
Four dark creatures...
Three magical gifts...
Two forbidden lovers...
One enchanted frog...
Cross the threshold into the Wildwood, and enter a land of magic, daring, betrayal... and true love.
sdfhsdgfh
sgdfhsdgfh
Review
dsghsgdhfgjn
It is said that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, however this books cover work is the first thing that drew me to it. Kinoku Craft deserves much praise for this peice. As for the novel, I loved it just as much as the cover art. It had a wonderful story line and I often found myself unable to put it down. It had historical ties, but is mostly based off of legends. This provided for excellently developed and interesting characters as well as an intriguing plot line. I absolutely loved everything about this book. Its a must read for fans of fantasy writing or romance.



azsdfg



No comments: