Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Moon

New Moon

By Stephanie Myer
Fiction/Romance/Fantasy
*****
blagh
" Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore."

"'NO! This is about my soul, isn't it?' I shouted furious, the words exploding out of me-somehow it still sounded like a plea. 'Carlisle told me about that, and I don't care, Edward. I don't care! You can have my soul. I don't want it without you-it's yours already!"

balh
blah
Teaser
I knew we were both in mortal danger.
Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole.
I could feel my heart beating in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.
My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.
It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.
I was perfect-not healed, but as if
there had never been a wound in the first place.
blah
blah
Review

You know, I've heard most Twilight fans say that New Moon was their least favorite book in the series. Some say it was because there wasn't enough Edward, some say the middle was really boring, but New Moon was actually my favorite book in this saga. I loved the different mood that separates the book from the rest of the series. I think that this book only strengthens our knowledge of the characters, and of the story of Twilight. This book shows how important love truly is, and also the reality that things don't always work out for everyone. The reader feels Bella's pain, shares her joy, and so much more. The book helps us see that despite what we tell ourselves, true love always comes first. This book is really good, and I think if you really liked Twilight, and you liked the story, not just Edward, then you will like New Moon.

No comments: