Thursday, June 12, 2008

Upcoming Event: Twilight Movie



Upcoming Event: Twilight Movie

12/12/08

bla
"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"


I don't know about you guys, but I am really anxious for this movie. I am still debating whether or not to go see it. The only part of the cast I approve of is Charlie, and Edward is okay. Alice is alright, but in my opinion the rest are horrible. But, because I am an obsessive bookworm, I'll probably see the movie anyway. Ugh. Ha ha. In November we will probably have a poll asking you if you want to see the movie if you have read the book, so you better get going. We will also have a Movies vs. Books post on it after it comes out. Probably the next day.


Here is Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Movie Page. She has a lot of good info and videos, so check it out. Watch the commercial. The only concern I have about the commercial is that TWILIGHT VAMPIRES DON'T FLY! Apparently the film directors think they do.


Twilight Movie Cast List



Edward
Rosalie
Nikki Reed
Jacob Black
Taylor Lautner
Mike Newton
Michael Welch
Billy Black
Gil Birmingham
Tyler
Gregory Tyree Boyce
Waylon Forge
Ned Bellamy
Mr. Molina
Jose Zuniga

Even though I'll probably hate it, I'm going to go see it. If you see it, post us a comment and tell us what you think, or if you have any info or something to say about the movie. We'd also love to see any fan made cast videos.

3 comments:

pookieface :] said...

I cant wait till that movie comes out!!! I think they did a great job on the casting. seriously.

Sarah said...

Dear pookieface=] -
i Absolutely can't wait until this movie comes out! this anticipation is physically hurting me. lol... but i do have to disagree with you on the characters... i think they got a few right, like bella and edward and alice... but i pretty much hate the rest. rosalie? i mean... come one. i super model could've picked a super model to play her better. she's ugly and has the worst roots ever. and jasper? he totally looks like a clown. his hair looks like a bowl... ... ...
i could go on forever, but as much as i don't like the cast... or the fact that in the preview they're like flying...? i still pln on seeing it.

Raechel said...

I agree with Sarah. And she'll probly make me see it with her. Ha ha. We well be posting a movies vs. books very soon afterwords.