Sunday, May 11, 2008

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

By James Patterson
Science Fiction
413 Pages
*****


"The funny thing about facing imminent death is that it really snaps everything into perspective. Take right now, for instance."




Teaser

Six unforgettable kids-with no families, no homes- are running for their lives. Max Ride and her best friends are products of an experiment: they were engineered to fly. And that's just the beginning of their amazing powers. Now they've escaped, and they need to know who made them, who's hunting them, and why they were designed to be superior to all other humans. James Patterson calls Maximum Ride: "My favorite story, and probably my best."



Review

This book was great. I really liked it because it had lots of action that kept you at the edge of your seat, and all the characters were very well developed and had good humor. It was like nothing I have ever read before, and I occasionally really felt like I was right there, flying with Max. This book was great and an excellent read for book lovers of all ages.


4 comments:

pookieface :] said...

I totally agree! did you read the fourth book? I could go on a 50 hour rant about it. But the first one was definately my favorite!

~PoOkS

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have read the fourth one, and I started that review first. Ha ha. The rest of my Reviews will be out soon, and I did pretty much go on a 50 hour rant about the fourth. I hope you read it!

Anonymous said...

This book is awesome and when I picked up I could not put it down. I would definitley reccommend this book to anyone who has a love for reading. I loved it because it was challenging and it left me on the edge of my seat! Hope you like the series because I sure did!

Sarah said...

Greece17lova-
I absolutely agree with you! This series is pretty awesome. I loved them because they were all so action packed and exciting. Although, what did you think of the fourth one? I felt like it was quite the let down...
Thanks for the comment. : )